About Safety World®
Safety World® began operations in June of 2005 and currently has over 250 customers. Now operating from the U.S./Mexico border to northern California, Safety World® has grown to include Texas and Washington and is committed to further expansion into additional western states.
Our current clientele includes businesses in varied and diverse areas including:
- Warehousing & Distribution;
- Well Drilling & Horizontal Boring;
- Food Processing;
- Wood Milling;
- Security Systems Installation;
- Engineering & Fabrication;
- Auto Body Shop;
Richard Wahl, CSP
The principals have a combined business experience of 36 years. Direct business ownership has included agricultural production, desktop publishing, and safety consulting. Additional business exposure includes machine manufacturing and water well production. Human resource and personnel management background covers 5 years. Safety consulting and operations experience spans 30 years.
Safety consulting experience includes a broad range of industries with workers compensation premium up to $1,000,000.
Past training has been extensive in a range of topics, including:
- Confined Spaces;
- Slip and Fall Prevention;
- ASSE Safety Management I & II;
- Basic Industrial Hygiene;
- Agricultural Safety;
- Delivering a High Performance Safety Management System;
- Managing the Business Aspects of Safety;
- ASP and CSP exam preparation;
- Trenching Safety;
- Cal OSHA General Industry and Construction 30 hour courses;
Continuing professional education is maintained.
Contracted Trainers’ Qualifications
The contracted consulting/training companies’ principals have 200 plus years of professional experience. Safety consulting backgrounds include a broad range of industries. Bilingual English and Spanish training is provided.
Training certificates include:
- Forklift Train the Trainer;
- Pesticide Mixer/Applicator;
- Chemical Handling;
- Respiratory Protection;
- OSHA 30 hour course;
- VPP Program;
- Behavior Based Safety;
- Process Safety Plans;
- Hot Work;
- Confined Space;
and many other areas of expertise.
Human resource and ARLA and NRLA labor relations experience and knowledge assure employers correct training information will be in context.
The principals have had a wide range of training including:
- American Society of Safety Engineers;
- University of California Berkeley;
- National Safety Council;
- National Loss Control Services;